Dr. Peter Senge
Peter M. Senge is the author of The Necessary Revolution: How Individuals and Organizations Are Working Together to Create a Sustainable World, released in 2008, and a a senior lecturer at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He is also founding chair of the Society for Organizational Learning (SoL), a global community of corporations, researchers, and consultants dedicated to the "interdependent development of people and their institutions." He is also the author of the widely acclaimed management organization book, The Fifth Discipline: The Art and Practice of The Learning Organization.
Dr. Allen White
Allen L. White is Vice President and Senior Fellow, Tellus Institute, Boston, and directs the institute's corporate redesign program. Dr. White co-founded the Global Reporting Initiative in 1997 and served as Chief Executive through 2002. In 2004, he co-founded and now directs Corporation 2020, an initiative focused on designing future corporations to sustain social purpose. He advises multilaterals, foundations, corporations, and NGOs on corporate responsibility and sustainability strategy, policy, and practice. Dr. White has served on advisory boards and committees of the International Corporate Governance Network, ISO, Civic Capital, and Instituto Ethos (Brazil) and is Senior Advisor to Business for Social Responsibility.
Alan Willis, a Canadian Chartered Accountant, is a consultant who advises the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (CICA) on governance, sustainability and business reporting. He served on the Steering Committee of the Global Reporting Initiative from its start-up in 1997 until 2002, and chaired its Verification Working Group. He recently represented the CICA at the Prince of Wales' Forum on Accounting for Sustainability at St. James's Palace in London.
Dale Penny is the President and CEO of the Student Conservation Association (SCA), has more than 30 years of non-profit leadership experience in youth development, strategic planning and conservation service. During his tenure, Mr. Penny has been at the forefront of helping SCA become the nation's leading provider of conservation service opportunities for young people by engaging them in hands-on service to the land and to their local communities.
- Bob Accarino, Director, Global Energy Management, Abbott
- Linda Artz, Training and Development Associate, Badger Mining Corporation
- Deb Berman, Managing Director, Justmeans
- Suzanne Fallender, Manager Corporate Responsibility, Intel Corporation
- Geoff Boraston, Director of Environmental Affairs, Granite Construction Inc.
- Paul Bowen, Water Technology Director, Environment & Water Resources Department, The Coca-Cola Company
- Frank Brandauer, NAEM Past President, Independent Senior EHS Manager
- Michael Brandt, Associate Director, Los Alamos National Labs
- Dave Burrows, EHS & Sustainability Manager, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Karen Carter, Director Compliance & Risk Management, Ashland Inc.
- Tim Case, Manager, Environmental Services, Ball Corporation
- Mark Chrisos, Director Health, Safety and Environment, Intergen
- Paul Comey, Vice President of Environmental Affairs, Green Mountain Coffee
- Robin Crawford, Senior Vice President, Ruder Finn
- Terry Crouse, Health & Safety Program Manager, AMCOL International
- Rob Currie, Director, Environment, Health & Safety, Baxter Healthcare
- Ed Daniels, Vice President, Health and Compliance, Cardinal Health
- Diane Dembosky, Divisional Safety Manager, General Mills
- Melinda Edwards, Manager, Compliance & Risk Mitigation, Environmental Policy and Programs,U.S. Postal Service
- Jeff Erikson, Vice President, SustainAbility
- Karen Ethier, Vice President of Global EHS, W.R. Grace
- Stephen Evanoff, Vice President EHS, AIMCO
- Ana Fernandez, Director, Environmental Programs, US Foodservice
- Mitch Fonda, Director of Operations, Millipore Corporation
- Jeff Hanratty, Manager, Global HSE Audit & Continuous Improvement, General Mills
- Mark Hause, Environmental Competency Leader, DuPont
- Sarah Hill, EHS Program Manager Sustainability & Product Stewardship, Covidien
- Yadira Hurtado, Code of Conduct Specialist, Timberland
- Kevin Johnson, Director of Global EHS Systems, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
- Jon Frisch, Principle Risk Manager, PG&E
- Marc Juaire, Senior Environmental Manager, Valspar
- Pad Kemmanahalli, REM Senior Manager EHS&F, Olympus America, Inc
- James Kendrick, Director, EHS Training, Textron Inc.
- Dawn Krueger, Environmental Operations Manager, 3M
- Alan Leibowitz, Director EHS&S, ITT Corporation
- Ray Lizotte, Senior Environmental Engineer, APG
- Roger Martella, Partner, Sidley Austin
- Kevin Mathews, Director Health and Environmental Affairs, Nestle Waters North America
- Michael McGuire, Manager, Global Environmental Strategy & EHS, John Deere
- Tim Mohin, Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility Team Lead and Principal Consultant, EORM
- Leslie Montgomery, Environmental Stewardship Program Manager, Southern Company
- Dermot Murray, Program Manager, Employee Engagement, Verizon Foundation
- Paul Narog, Director Environmental Operations, 3M
- David Newman, Director, EHS & Sustainability, Millipore
- Peter Stangel, Director of Science and Evaluation, National Fish and Wildlife Foundation
- Mike Pisarcik, Director, Environmental & Safety Management Systems, Sara Lee
- David Quigg, Director of Marketing, Grays Harbor Paper
- John Rind, Senior EHS Consultant, EHS Services, Alcoa, Inc
- Brent Ross, EHS Manager, Associated Electric Cooperative Inc.
- Kelvin Roth, Director Environment, Health & Safety, AMCOL International
- Dawn Speranza, Intel Global Fab Materials EHS, Intel Corporation
- Allen Stegman, General Director - Environmental & Hazardous Materials, BNSF Railroad
- John Vosicky, North American EHS Regional Manager, Eaton Corporation
- Steve Walker, Manager, Environmental Sustainability, Burt’s Bees
- Steven Ward, Corporate Director Environmental, Health & Safety, FMC Technologies, Inc.
- Adam Wheeler, STG Product Environmental Stewardship, IBM
- Stacey Winter, Global Director of Environmental Health & Safety, Hewlett Packard
Download the speaker biographies.